Growth Group Listing: Weekday Meetings
6:30pm Wednesday Growth Groups
- 8/2 We Take Care of Our Bodies For God
- 8/9 We Honor God With Healthy Living
- 8/16 God Gives Us Strength
- 8/23 We Want To Be Pure Before God
Awaken Youth Ministry
Grades 6-12 in the Youth Center. Age appropriate ministry for teens on relevant topics, as well as, lots of fun activities.
Sunday Growth Groups
- 8/6 When Bad Things Happen
- 8/13 Helping the Hurting
- 8/20 Where Is God When It Hurts?
- 8/27 God Is There
Calvary Kid’s (grades Pre-K-5th) at 10:30am in the Activity Center. The first Sunday of each month is “Family Sunday” and kids will remain in service with their parents until dismissed. August topics include:
- 8/6 We Take Care of Our Bodies For God
- 8/13 We Honor God With Healthy Living
- 8/20 God Gives Us Strength
- 8/27 We Want To Be Pure Before God
Foundation (grades 6th-8th) on the 2nd & 4th Sundays in the Youth Center following the worship portion of service. The first Sundays of each month is “Family Sunday” & the students will remain in the Worship Center for the entire service. The third Sunday, students have the opportunity to help serve in Kid’s Church (see Laurie Camerieri for details).
- Living Word: led by Rene Smith & Jim Pearce in the Fireside Room #5. This group will resume their study on the book of Genesis.
- New Life: Offered as needed at 9:30 am in Room #11. Jesus said, “I have come to give you life…”, and what amazing life He offers! Join us as we look to the bible to help us better understand God’s paln to find this amazing new life. We will think about God’s love, our sin, the forgiveness He offers, along with practical/biblical ways to grow & live out your faith. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Prayer Focus Group: led by John Paolone in Room #9 (9:30-10:15). This is a time where we pray for the pastors, congregants & Sunday service.